For the day we wanted to do the three country driving tour that took us to Austria, Switzerland, & Liechtenstein. We got to see the Swiss Alps & drive through the Fluela Pass. Ben the morning of the bus trip: Here's a bit of Austria & Switzerland together:
We stopped in a very small country called Liechtenstein to eat & do some shopping. Here's the prince's castle: Ben found what he wanted... I talked him out of it:
Before we left we got our passports stamp.
Look who fell asleep on the way back: We got back around 8:00 that night. Ben & Mollie went & got something to eat while me & Granny stayed in the room w/ MJ.
I decided here would be a great place to keep up with our family (mainly Miranda) adventures. I'll update date this time to time so please keep coming back!
No comments:
Post a Comment