We got there just in time to find some seats. MJ got a kick out hearing all the fun random things people would shout out. She would yell out every now & then w/ them.
Here's Ben receiving his certificate:
After receiving his certificate they called our name to come up on stage. They have this thing where you pick two people to punch you on your strips so Ben picked me & his co-worker MSgt Peterson. When we got on stage she was so in love on being up there & seeing everyone looking at her:
She enjoy punching her daddy:
After they were done w/ everyone said the Airman Creed. While they were saying the Airman Creed I hear a little voice say, "Mommy, I need to go potty now" & I had to scope her up. I had to let everyone know that we had a bathroom emergency. Don't worry we made it in time!
After receiving his certificate they called our name to come up on stage. They have this thing where you pick two people to punch you on your strips so Ben picked me & his co-worker MSgt Peterson. When we got on stage she was so in love on being up there & seeing everyone looking at her:
She enjoy punching her daddy:
After they were done w/ everyone said the Airman Creed. While they were saying the Airman Creed I hear a little voice say, "Mommy, I need to go potty now" & I had to scope her up. I had to let everyone know that we had a bathroom emergency. Don't worry we made it in time!We hung out for a bit & ate before we left to go home.
No comments:
Post a Comment