Before you send me hate mail I know I'm WAY behind here! We been busy w/ my parents... more to come on that & I wasn't able to make some of the trips w/ Ben so I need his help on what was what. Me & Ben also have been busy buying a house! We got them to accept our bid. The house is in Vilonia. My parents have seen the house in person. My best friend Allie went by & took pictures of the outside for us also:
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Our New House
Okay,
Before you send me hate mail I know I'm WAY behind here! We been busy w/ my parents... more to come on that & I wasn't able to make some of the trips w/ Ben so I need his help on what was what. Me & Ben also have been busy buying a house! We got them to accept our bid. The house is in Vilonia. My parents have seen the house in person. My best friend Allie went by & took pictures of the outside for us also:
I got a mailbox right outside my door! No more driving to get my mail & no more waiting in line to get my packages!
Here's the link if you want more info on it & to see pictures of it. Just put Ben's e-mail address in the log in: Comer3829@aol.com
Before you send me hate mail I know I'm WAY behind here! We been busy w/ my parents... more to come on that & I wasn't able to make some of the trips w/ Ben so I need his help on what was what. Me & Ben also have been busy buying a house! We got them to accept our bid. The house is in Vilonia. My parents have seen the house in person. My best friend Allie went by & took pictures of the outside for us also:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment