Monday, March 29, 2010

Visit Day III Amsterdam

Before everyone came down I went to the USO & booked a trip to Amsterdam for Mollie, Michelle, & Ben to go. I was going to go but I figured since Ben hasn't been he should go. I was going to go to Luxembourg w/ MJ & my parents but mom still wasn't feeling well so went to the Springtime Bazaar for a bit before mom got sick again.

We woke up to snow everywhere. Before you send me hate mail dad wanted to shovel the sidewalk & I was more then happy to let him!

Mollie said it snow all the way there. Their 1st stop was the shoes & cheese factory. If you remember we all went years ago:





After the shoe & cheese factory the made it to Amsterdam. Their 1st stop was Anne Frank House.

Here's pictures of them at the wax museum:




They got in about 1:30 that night.

No comments: